The Love Club Podcast is for modern couples who want to learn how to up level their relationship to become incredible life-long partners. A series of interviews with real life couples, and the experts that help us along our way.
028. Psychologist Meghan Gray - What to say when your friend is struggling in their relationship
What do you say when your friend opens up about their relationship struggles? Meghan has great wisdom to share, Kate also shares a personal story of disappointment.Download your FREE guide '50 Date Night Ideas you can do from home' HERE.Connect with...
027. Tanya & Vito Guccione // Male Infertility, IVF, Thriving Through Lockdown & more!
Download your free Date Night (at home!) guide HEREMelbourne based makeup artist & creative Tanya, and her hairdresser-turned-corporate husband Vito Guccione have been married nearly 20 years. We talk about their different family upbringings and the...
026. Psychologist Meghan Gray - Signs your relationship might benefit from therapy
Every couple can benefit from therapy, here's some signs you can look out for that might signal a need to see a couples therapist. Psychologist Meghan Gray from Gray Mind Psychology lets us know what to look for when choosing a therapist, and some ways...
025. Brad & Elise Hodge // Navigating difficult seasons & chronic illness
Today on the podcast I chat with Gold Coast based couple Elise and Brad Hodge. Elise is a copywriter who helps entrepreneurs become the number 1 choice for their dream clients with copy that converts, and her husband Brad has his dream job in sales in...
024. Psychologist Meghan Gray - Put Down Your Phone!
Kate asks Psychologist Meghan Gray what is the un-healthy habit you would like to see couples in todays age break out of?Meghan's answer was the disconnection created by being completely absorbed in our phones when we are with each other. This is so...
023. KT Merry & Chad Keffer // Connecting meaningfully when you work & live together (including a 'reading happy hour'!)
Today’s interview is my first international (beyond NZ or Australia) guest KT Merry and her husband Chad Keffer, who are based in Miami, America. KT is a luxury destination photographer and runs her business with her husband Chad.KT and Chad live a...
Customer ReviewsSee All
Love this podcast!
If you are a sucker for love and always want real tips for how to make your relationship successful then this is the podcast for you.
Thank you Kate! Love love love listening to this and adding some great tips into my own relationship.