INSTANT CLASSIC ALERT! Author and transformational speaker, Lisa Nichols, pulls back the curtain and reveals the secrets to delivering an unforgettable speech. In this episode you’ll learn:
* Where to get started with your speaking career. Have you been overlooking this place?
* The 4 types of speakers. Why Lisa, Tony Robbins, and Marianne Williamson create completely different responses in their audiences.
* The Dignified Invitation: Lisa’s 4-step process for moving past your fear of sounding sales-y.
* The core elements of a powerful speech. How to pause, dip, and put some skin into your unforgettable message. Plus, where the “Yes, Yes!” came from.
* Why hiring a coach can be the key to unlocking your potential … and your income.
* An incredible story of forgiveness that you will NEVER forget.
Learn more about Lisa’s upcoming Speak and Write to Make Millions workshop happening May 5-7 in La Jolla, CA at www.speakandwriteworkshop.com.