Andrew Jenkins, Leadership Consultant, ‘From dyslexia to success: how one teacher can make all the difference’ Third Keynote at the Dyslexia Scotland Education Conference 2018.
- A family of three grown up children all with Dyslexia and Him
- How nurturing a mindset is very important.
- One teachers input can make a lifetime of difference
- Lessons from the professional world as a business consultant
- How as a dyslexic he's also an author
- The world is changing
- Dyslexics have the skill set most suited to the future changes
- The difference between 'Fox Thinking' and 'Dolphin Thinking'.
- His story going from 'dummy' to art.
- Rejecting art as a career
- How an interview with "Dr. Heinz" was the turning point.
- How he came top of his class because of his new motivation.
- Going to university
- Choosing Fate or your own destiny
- The coming of AI and dyslexia combining.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pdxconsulting/
Dyslexia Scotland: https://www.dyslexiascotland.org.uk/events/education-conference-1
‘You are more than you think’ book: http://youaremorethanyouthink.co.uk/
Linkedin account: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/andrewjenkinspdxconsulting
Dyslexia Explored episodes: bulletmapstudio.com/dyslexia-explored-podcast/
mindmapping course: www.bulletmapstudio.com/mindmap-full/
And alot more...