These aren't your ordinary interviews. Sean Croxton, former host of Underground Wellness Radio, goes deep with the best-of-the-best experts, authors, and top performers in personal development, money management, relationships, and health to reveal their stories, struggles, and strategies to inspire YOU to live your best life.
029 | Dr. Srini Pillay: Unlocking the Power of the Unfocused Mind
Dr. Srini Pillay, author of Tinker Dabble Doodle Try, stops by to discuss how to get more done by giving your brain a break. Topics include:
* When daydreaming is actually a good thing and how too much focus can hurt more than it helps.
* Debunking the right brain/left brain myth and why everyone can be creative if they want to be. Plus, why so many people get their best ideas in the shower.
* Why it's so hard to make changes in your life and how to convince your brain to make it a little bit easier.
* How to use self talk: exactly what to say (and what not to say) to get the results you want.
* Why we should start paying more attention to the exception instead of the rule.
Learn more about Dr. Pillay and his new book at www.drsrinipillay.com
028 | Jen Sincero: You Are a Badass at Making Money
Jen Sincero stops by to discuss her new book and your biggest money blocks. In this episode you’ll find out why the love of money is NOT the root of all evil, the most common subconscious beliefs keeping you from getting rich, how the power of words can make or break your financial success, and what to do when the people around you are unsupportive of the changes you want to make.
Jen’s book, You Are a Badass at Making Money, is available next Tuesday, April 18th. Pre-order it now on Amazon. It’s a good one!
027 | Lisa Nichols: How to Deliver an Unforgettable Speech
INSTANT CLASSIC ALERT! Author and transformational speaker, Lisa Nichols, pulls back the curtain and reveals the secrets to delivering an unforgettable speech. In this episode you’ll learn:
* Where to get started with your speaking career. Have you been overlooking this place?
* The 4 types of speakers. Why Lisa, Tony Robbins, and Marianne Williamson create completely different responses in their audiences.
* The Dignified Invitation: Lisa’s 4-step process for moving past your fear of sounding sales-y.
* The core elements of a powerful speech. How to pause, dip, and put some skin into your unforgettable message. Plus, where the “Yes, Yes!” came from.
* Why hiring a coach can be the key to unlocking your potential … and your income.
* An incredible story of forgiveness that you will NEVER forget.
Learn more about Lisa’s upcoming Speak and Write to Make Millions workshop happening May 5-7 in La Jolla, CA at www.speakandwriteworkshop.com.
026 | Dr. Daniel Friedland: How to Stop Overreacting, Beat Burnout, and Conquer Self-Doubt
Dr. Daniel Friedland, author of Leading Well from Within, shows you how to turn burnout into resilience, over-reactivity into creativity, and self-doubt into inspired action by rewiring your brain. You’ll also find out how to make stress work FOR you, the truth about self-doubt, and why a wandering mind while meditating is actually a GOOD thing.
Learn more about Dr. Friedland at www.supersmarthealth.com.
Hosted by Sean Croxton.
025 | Nicole Lapin: How to Get a Raise, Rock Your Side Hustle, and Be the Boss.
Nicole Lapin is back to talk about her brand new (and amazing) book, Boss Bitch: A Simple 12-Step Plan to Take Charge of Your Career. On today's episode you'll learn about:
* The reality of paying your dues on the way to your goals
* What it really means to be a BOSS, no matter where you work or who you work for
* How to work your side hustle to create your dream job
* One big reason behind pay inequality, and a super simple way to fix it
* The best way to build an awesome network ... without wasting time and burning yourself out
Hosted by Sean Croxton. That's me! Check out my Quote of The Day Show podcast for your daily dose of inspiration and motivation from some of the world's greatest speakers.
024 | JJ Virgin: You Are Stronger Than You Think
You thought you knew JJ Virgin? After today’s interview, you’ll probably never see her the same way again. We went deep, chronicling her uneasy upbringing as an adopted kid with an unsupported entrepreneurial spirit, a brilliant young woman caught in a web of limiting beliefs, and a mother torn between her business and her two sons.
Find out how a tragic accident — one that left her 16-year-old son with a 0.25% chance of surviving — showed JJ and her family how strong they really are. And learn how you can transform your own mindset to overcome any challenge and obstacle you happen upon in life.
Don’t miss your chance to watch JJ’s new documentary movie, You Are Stronger Than You Think, for FREE until February 17th at www.miraclemindsetmovie.com.