Hamesh Prajapati, passionate 31 year old Kiwi-Indian from Auckland. He is a great friend of mine whom I studied chemistry with back at Uni. On this episode, Hamesh openly breaks down the cultural barriers he had to face and pioneer throughout his 20s, all the way up until now.
Summary of topics:
1) The changes in the dating scene: online vs offline (8:33);
2) The cultural expectation of relationships (19:25);
3) Studying vs experience (34:50);
4) Taking the risk in pursuing your passion (41:30);
5) Hamesh explains how to get over your fears (44:30);
6) Being able to express your feelings openly now vs our parents days (54:20);
7) Channelling your inner child in the pursuit of finding your passion (1:07:58);
8) Hamesh gives advice to his 10 year younger and older self (1:28:53)
Thank you for tuning in today and we appreciate your love and support.