"I get by with a little help from my wicked amazing friends!"
Check out Kelsey, Angel, Jodi and the office ghost on this episode of The Yoga Girls.
Do you ever feel like you are off balance, can't find your center or just lost in life?
Have you ever struggled with feeling like you are in a constant state of transition?
We can relate...and thank goodness we "get by with a little help from our friends."
Watch or listen in on this episode as we discuss:
- the hype on the moon and its effect on emotions and energy level
- how we are using yoga and other tools to move through tough times of feeling run down and unmotivated
-how to know if what you are doing/not doing during times of transition is working for you
- Jodi's powerful experience with practicing Bikram yoga for the first time
- Angel's journey of using headstands to help her "find balance while not having balance"
- Kelsey's recent food cleanse and how her new practice of Kundalini yoga has helped her move through struggles with thoughts about food, self-rejection and knowing what is best for her body
- how life can be so much better when you have good friends to rely on for support, help you get through the tough times and push you to accomplish your dreams
Get the inside scoop on a common area the three of us have struggled with for years and will be sharing our experiences and making the tools we have used to heal he focus for our shows the entire month of April!
Find The Yoga Girls on YouTube and I-Tunes for your daily commute or weekend downtime.