105 I get by with a little help from my friends
"I get by with a little help from my wicked amazing friends!"
Check out Kelsey, Angel, Jodi and the office ghost on this episode of The Yoga Girls.
Do you ever feel like you are off balance, can't find your center or just lost in life?
Have you ever struggled with feeling like you are in a constant state of transition?
We can relate...and thank goodness we "get by with a little help from our friends."
Watch or listen in on this episode as we discuss:
- the hype on the moon and its effect on emotions and energy level
- how we are using yoga and other tools to move through tough times of feeling run down and unmotivated
-how to know if what you are doing/not doing during times of transition is working for you
- Jodi's powerful experience with practicing Bikram yoga for the first time
- Angel's journey of using headstands to help her "find balance while not having balance"
- Kelsey's recent food cleanse and how her new practice of Kundalini yoga has helped her move through struggles with thoughts about food, self-rejection and knowing what is best for her body
- how life can be so much better when you have good friends to rely on for support, help you get through the tough times and push you to accomplish your dreams
Get the inside scoop on a common area the three of us have struggled with for years and will be sharing our experiences and making the tools we have used to heal he focus for our shows the entire month of April!
Find The Yoga Girls on YouTube and I-Tunes for your daily commute or weekend downtime.
104-The 411 Yoga in the Gym Vs Studio
Have you ever wondered what is the difference of practicing yoga in a gym versus a studio?
In this short, yet powerful 12 minute episode, The Yoga Girls, Angelica M. Yoga and Kelsey Jean discuss their personal experiences with the differences between doing yoga in a gym compared to doing yoga in a studio. They also share some tips on what you can look for to find the place that fits you best for your yoga practice.
This episode of The Yoga Girls was recorded on a full moon. In true full moon fashion, where things happen that can't always be explained, Siri interjects her valuable opinion on the topic with a surprise appearance that shocks the girls and provides a good laugh, reminding us to expect the unexpected.
103 WTF does all this yoga lingo mean
Have you ever been to a yoga class and hear words like intention,
awareness, mindfulness and wondered what the heck the teacher meant?
In this episode, we discuss our interpretation of the commonly used
yoga lingo and ways you can apply it to your practice the next time
you go to class.
Also in this discussion we recommend ways to not be overwhelmed by
yoga if you are new to the practice. Kelsey's words of wisdom sum it
up best..."take it one step at a time."
Last but not least, we share our insight on how you can go about
choosing the yoga studio that is right for you and knowing how to
identify the ones that aren't :)
102 New to Yoga
101 Girl Time