A podcast about systems & compilers by @jfbastien and @cdleary.
* What is it we know statically?
* What's effectively discoverable only at runtime?
* How do we tell "the machine" (compiler and/or hardware):
* Things we *know* to be true...
* Things we *expect* to be true...
* Things we *expect* to be true but *want to do something about* when it's not...
* Things we have no idea about!
What happens when you type https://tlbh.it in your browser's address bar, and press enter?
*(char*)0 = 0
The adventure of storing NUL to NULL!
mov fp, sp
The stack, and how it relates to TLB Hits.