Live stream news and live video platform updates for week commencing 1 September 2019.
I share the latest live stream news you can use if you are a marketing, PR or business executive who wants to integrate live streaming into your communication plans for brand awareness, social selling, attracting leads to your organisation, employee engagement or crisis management.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- Using Facebook Live to connect with parents of first year university students
- Using Facebook Live to engage with local communities
- Reddit tests a live streaming feature
- Discord launches a feature called 'Go Live' for its desktop application
- LinkedIn publishes a guide to live streaming.
Find the video version of this episode at https://lsinsiders.com/1September2019
Having hosted the show for the last four years, I have decided to no longer live stream the show - my co-host Peter Stewart advised me recently that due to his personal commitments he is no longer able to co-host the show.
I am still actively engaged in professional (business related) live streaming on a daily basis and am happy to answer your questions so please do reach out if you need assistance.
If you find the show of interest please consider sharing it to your networks.
Find the articles referred to in the show and additional live video news articles and tutorials here https://lsinsiders.com/1September2019links
More live stream tutorials can be found at https://www.Krishna.me