17 min

Episode 12: The 0.01% and the two wolves Bedtime Stories for Grown-ups

    • Religion och spiritualitet

A story about the fear of Agent Smith being right, that we are a virus. About how the most powerful 0.01% on our planet abuse the remaining 99.99%, and what you and I can do about it.

A story about the fear of Agent Smith being right, that we are a virus. About how the most powerful 0.01% on our planet abuse the remaining 99.99%, and what you and I can do about it.

17 min

Mest populära podcaster inom Religion och spiritualitet

Silverdrake Förlag
Niclas Laaksonen & Tony Martinsson | LaxTon Ghost Sweden
Oh La Moon
Sveriges Radio
Forntida Astronauter
Vivi Linde & Camilla Elfving