Mary comes to this week's episode with the intention to release fear within her work. In the episode, you'll hear how Mary's past experiences within her work and personal life have created competing intentions throughout her life in challenges based on the misbelief that she could not find success or happiness because she didn't have the education or skills.
Gwen takes Mary through the process to discover where these competing intentions are still being held in her body and using the breath to clear the energy out and come back to the truth. Mary leaves the session feeling lighter, confident, and ready to take ownership of her work and personal life.
In This Episode
• Overcoming challenges in finding work and having success in work
• Competing intentions that keep us blocked from having what we desire
• Shifting from the perspective of why is this happening to me - to - why is this happening for me
• How to clear limiting beliefs, how to apply self-forgiveness
• How self-forgiveness lightens our consciousness and opens us to our happiness, freedom, and confidence
• Using our current challenges to resolve what is incomplete from our past
Learn how to use Gwen's process for your own challenges in the upcoming Working Your Process Workshop on April 14, 2021 at 9 AM PT ($33)