Anders Bolling is a humanist, globalist and seeker. He has traveled a lot but lived most of his life in Sweden. He has dedicated the lion’s share of his working life to journalism. He has also written a few books. As from December 1st he will no longer be employed as a journalist. However, he wants to span the borders between society, science and spirituality. He is the host of the podcast, Mind the Shift. In this episode, he shares great insights about his personal journey, the shift of the society, and more;
- Finding his path as a journalist at a very young age.
- The nature of reality and our connection as humans to it.
- Our shifting society and the mindset to adopt during this shift.
- Finding one's own path and getting connected to the things we are passionate about.
- His personal challenge and how he went about it and the result.
- What he does to stay focus and keep his mind and body together.
Contact Anders at the following sites, and take time to listen to some great topics that he explores with his guests which are very empowering and providing great insights to enhance personal growth and mindset.