We’re so #good, kind and pure this week that you might be confused who you’re listening to! Has iso turned us into the eco, green, vegan, sustainable beauty podcasters you’ve always wanted us to be? Probably not. But our recommendations this week coincidentally seemed to follow this trend.
It’s a dry-arse week for beauty news this week but Mecca’s first drop of holiday launches dropped and Lisa divulged receipts between her and Adrian about Alex’s early birthday present suggestions.
We also discovered that a couple of products discussed in previous weeks episodes as ‘new launches’ are now available at Sephora aus.
This week we trialled the new Sally Hansen Good Kind Pure vegan nail polishes. They’re a new plant-based 16 free collection of earth inspired nail polishes and we’re keen to tell you our thoughts!
A revelation that Lisa had this week led us to a new ‘I can’t believe you didn’t know that’… you should store your liquid brow pens and liners upside down. Sound weird? We know. Find out why. We also have EMPTIES, Lisa reveals her favourite affordable Hyaluronic Acid serum, and of course non beauty faves and snacks to see us out.
- Selfridges Advent Calendar: https://bit.ly/2T43vr3
- Netaporter Advent Calendar: https://shopstyle.it/l/bnsZN
- Minty Laneige lip balm: https://bit.ly/2T43umZ
- Soft Glam 2 mini palette: https://bit.ly/3k5W5Qd
- Allana davidson Nudestix collab: https://bit.ly/2FGRKnC
- Sally Hansen Good Kind Pure range: https://bit.ly/355KZUP
- Urban Decay clear brow gel: https://shopstyle.it/l/bns1f
- Glossier You: https://shopstyle.it/l/bnsXU
- Ellis Brooklyn Iso Gamma Super: https://shopstyle.it/l/bnsXW
- Paulas Choice hyaluronic acid booster: https://shopstyle.it/l/bnsXS
- Good Genes: https://shopstyle.it/l/bns1h
- Eco Tan Gradual Tan in Medium Dark: https://bit.ly/3j5nnok
- Liberty Belle Dream Team retinol 1.25%: https://bit.ly/2Dlo7qr
- UEBoom 3 speakers: https://bit.ly/3dBkXwt
- Yoga with Adriene: https://bit.ly/3ka2A4y
If you enjoyed listening to our chat this week, please come and join in the conversation over at our Instagram page @allbasescovered.pod.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.