This episode on ‘How to make your business thrive in tough times?’ was produced by HNWI Private Limited. Today’s business leaders need to navigate a complex and rapidly changing environment. To secure the long-term growth and success of a company, a holistic risk management approach is required to turn challenges and crises into opportunities.
The 3 levels of actions:
- Adapting and surviving: defense!
- From surviving to thriving: transition!
- Winning with holistic risk management: attack!
What are the possible scenarios for tough times?
- Sovereign defaults,
- Great depression,
- High inflation,
- Others: currency devaluation, the end of fiat currencies system, World War 3, etc.
Defend your business - resilience
Business continuity management
Focus on cash. How to manage cash flow & liquidity?
How to turn a major crisis into an opportunity?
- From surviving to thriving
How to rethink your business strategies to adapt to a crisis?
- Developing the right mindset for success; developing a warrior ethos!
- Decision-making best practices through holistic risk management
How to achieve success – Conquer!
How to create the right risk management approach
- Build a business that thrives during a crisis
- Getting ready for the next crisis: building resilience
- The path to growth
Questions & answers
Profile of our speaker
* Andrea Romano
* Executive Director
* Biz B Finance Group Corp Limited
Andrea Romano (Andy) is the Executive Director and Responsible Officer of Biz B Finance Group Corp Limited, a Hong Kong-based boutique wealth manager. In his capacity, he is currently responsible for:
- Credit risk management
- Market risk management
- Operational risk management
- Business continuity management
- Risk reporting
- Legal capital requirement
Prior to this role, Andy was Partner of Thesys Wealth Management Ltd in Hong Kong, and Head of Risk Management at CMB Banque Privée (Suisse) SA and SG Private Banking (Lugano-Svizzera) SA, both in Switzerland.
He has more than fifteen years of experience in risk management, wealth management, investment advisory, and asset management.
Andy regularly advises clients on wealth management and business strategy issues. He has a Master of Science degree in Economics from the USI - University of Lugano, Switzerland.
To get more wealth creation ideas, subscribe to our YouTube channel now:
Connect with Steven Tsui, Director of HNWI Private Limited, on LinkedIn:
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/hnwi/support