Nick Jonsson is the Founder & Managing Director with EGN (Executives’ Global Network) Singapore. A passionate about matching senior executives in confidential peer groups where they can help each other face challenges and identify opportunities, Nick has over 23 years of experience working across Asia, Australia and Europe representing major international firms. He is proficient in international general management, direct sales and marketing experience.
Nick is the international best selling author of "Executive Loneliness: How to avoid the workplace isolation," where he raises awareness, and aims to eliminate the stigma around the phenomenon of executive loneliness.
Nick Jonsson Interview focus:
1. An introduction from you - background, overview, education, cultural and global network and the cultural nuances...
2. How do you see the main changes between Sweden, Europe and Asia when it comes to work and digital?
3. After living in Asia and multiple countries what were the main cultural shocks?
4. You are the Founder & Managing Director with EGN (Executives’ Global Network), can you tell us about the company and your work?
5. Can you elaborate on how your experience leading chambers of commerce and EGN now?
6. ESG is now a global network of 14,000 members, representing more than 8,000 companies and 70 professions. How does it work to be part of the ecosystem and how do you cope now with Covid and all challenges with offline and online?
7. In your book, "Executive Loneliness: How to avoid the workplace isolation," you raise awareness, and highlight the steps of how to eliminate the stigma around the phenomenon of executive loneliness. Can you tell us about the book and specific wellbeing for executives?
8. Can you tell us some stories about the book research and case studies you want to share with us?
9. How do you see Society 5.0 - 4IR and all areas of digital transformation?
10. What are your views on our society, technology and digital transformations?
11. What are your goals and how do you see the future of work and the main trends in tech and society?
12. With Covid-19 what ways do you envision to redesign our society with technology and social impact?
13. What are your visions for the present and future?
About Dinis Guarda profile and Channels
More interviews and inspirational videos on Dinis Guarda YouTube Channel