'I was bored with sales. I was good at it. But I knew something was dying in me', said Andrew Wong. And he took the leap at age 50 to quit his safe job of 18 years as head of sales with a cybersecurity company to become an entrepreneur in the digital marketing space and decided to focus on helping businesses with their email marketing strategies.
In this interesting conversation with Andrew Wong, you learn:
1. What is the mindset shift you need to move from a corporate 9-5 employee to becoming an entrepreneur.
2. What it takes to build your personal brand and thought leadership from the start when your past network is not relevant to your current business reality
3. What is the right strategy to do email marketing for your business that will reap results and conversions
4. Who are the most successful people in Andrew's life that left an influence on him and what he learnt from them
5. What advise he would like to share with you if you wanted to quit your job and start out on your own