Love lawn? So do we. Love gardening? Us even more! Strap yourselves in for 3 solid minutes of garden chats at the beginning of this episode. Beauty news will come in time but there are more important things to cover first.
It’s a special time of year at the moment, a time for all our inner goths and emos to rejoice as Halloween is right around the corner, and the pumpkin themed spooky holiday palettes have arrived in force.
Quickfire new launches this week include: an addition to Trinny London’s makeup line, Sunday Riley newness, Wayne Goss blush palettes, marc jacobs holiday launch, mmmmitchel makeup line, new Melt contour stacks!!, Rina Beauty
This week Lisa and Alex trialled the Esmi Skin Minerals Probiotic Mylk. We’re very excited to let you know what we think of this super affordable solution for someone looking to repair their skin barrier, tackle redness and lightly hydrate too.
Our non beauty faves include Face masks as we find out that Lisa has a pea-sized head and our beauty faves, cover a foundation that people have been dying for a review on, and Alex’s well-loved mask that Lisa has only just tried!!
- Trinny London BFF De-stress: https://bit.ly/30wzKTW
- Sunday Riley Fairy God Mother: https://shopstyle.it/l/bm0Zm
- Sunday Riley Saturn Spot Treatment: https://bit.ly/3la14zb
- Sunday Riley all over mask: https://shopstyle.it/l/bm0Ti
- Esmi Minerals Probiotic Skin Mylck: https://bit.ly/2EXzjdO
- Everlane Face Mask: https://bit.ly/2SlDt2m
- Country Road Face Mask: https://bit.ly/2Gxnqf5
- Hourglass Radiant Bronze Light: https://shopstyle.it/l/bm00u
- Shisedo Syncro Skin Foundation: https://bit.ly/3irczR1
- GO-TO transformazing mask: https://bit.ly/3nbL69T
If you enjoyed listening to this week’s episode. Please review us, and head over to @allbasescovered.pod on Instagram so that you can chat with us :)
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.