Join Glennon, Abby, and Amanda in celebrating, and closing out, the first season of the pod – and help them write the next chapter:
What it felt like for Glennon to listen – for the first time – to her anorexia diagnosis episode;
How their parents’ 50th Wedding Anniversary party showed Glennon how to stop performing and just BE;
The crucial distinction Amanda is exploring between tension and conflict;
Abby’s recent decision to explore her relationship with anger; and
How to join in shaping the future of the pod.
For the other conversations mentioned in this episode, check out:
165. Glennon’s Diagnosis & What’s Next
167. Tracee Ellis Ross: How to Make Peace in Your Own Head
168. Sonya Renee Taylor: What If You Loved Your Body?
216. How to Find DELIGHT Today (and Every Day) with Ross Gay
226. Enneagram: Why You Are the Way You Are with Suzanne Stabile
To learn more about listener data and our privacy practices visit: https://www.audacyinc.com/privacy-policy
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit https://podcastchoices.com/adchoices