1. What Melissa’s parents said when she told them about her dream – and how those magic words set the course of Melissa’s life.
2. The green and red flags Melissa tells her kids to look for in a relationship.
3. Why Melissa is a shark, and her brilliant strategy to “Run Around the Block” in almost any difficult situation.
4. Melissa’s and Abby’s experiences with ghosts.
5. How Melissa learned about sex – and the way she talks to her kids about it.
Melissa McCarthy is an award-winning writer, producer, and actor. Her work includes Bridesmaids, Can You Ever Forgive Me?, Ghostbusters,The Heat; Identity Thief; This is 40, The Hangover Part III, The Starling, “Gilmore Girls”, and “Samantha Who?”. She won an Emmy Award and People’s Choice Award for her role in “Mike & Molly” as well as an Emmy for “Saturday Night Live”.
Melissa and her husband Ben Falcone founded On the Day Productions and have produced Tammy, The Boss, Life of the Party, “Nobodies,” “Little Big Shots,” Superintelligence , Thunder Force, “God’s Favorite Idiot,” and Bob Ross: Happy Accidents, Betrayal & Greed.
To learn more about listener data and our privacy practices visit: https://www.audacyinc.com/privacy-policy
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit https://podcastchoices.com/adchoices