All Things Slovakia...but in English
Dobrú chuť. Are you going to eat that?
In this episode of the podcast we look at what people are eating in Slovakia. Do our foreigners feel at home in this food landscape?
A special thanks to Ha Der and those who offered their voices for the introduction: Sami Huttunen, Yasvi Glücklich, Martin Linvkov, Adel Khalfallah, Elizaveta Koliadova, Yair Acosta, Kundan Kumar, Urnaa Uka,, Stanislav Sorokan, Feike Dik, Mariangela Krizakova, Jorge Fernández, Veselinka Georgievska, Ali Kayyali, Vanja Tomic, Ali Nazaari, Hamid Himat, Kata Dovigi Zöld, Rahel Lema, Murat Sümbül, Bhavik Makwana, Hanna Kholodova, Manuela Vega, Maximilian Kreitmaier, Seymour Morgan Osterman, Marta Rajca
For full interviews and more visit https://nsapapodcast.com/ and follow me on facebook and twitter at @nsapapodcast
► Artist's Credits/ Attribution
● Music By: "KaizanBlu"
- Track Name: "Stay" and "Thoughts"
- Music Published by: Chill Out Records LLC
- Source: https://goo.gl/fh3rEJ
► DOWNLOAD this track HERE - https://www.chilloutrecordsmusic.com/
- Official After The Fall YouTube Channel Below
- License: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY - 4.0)
Full license here: https://creativecommons.org/licenses
Music: "Forgot about me" by Dreamheaven courtesy of pixabay music
Theme song: Cali by Wataboi courtesy of pixabay music
Nerozumiem, can you repeat that?
Why and how are foreigners in Slovakia learning Slovak. Listen as we share our experiences
► Artist Attribution
Music By: "KaizanBlu"
Track Name: "CLOSER"
• Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/kaizanblu/
• SoundCloud - https://soundcloud.com/kaizanblu/
• Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/kaizanblumusic/
• TikTok - @kaizanblu http://vm.tiktok.com/aCYwfx/
• YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUtxQO1jg3bJcRjBWnYAzmw
Licence: Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
• Music released by: Chill Out Records https://goo.gl/fh3rEJ @
www.ChillOutMedia.com / www.LoFi-HipHop.com
Theme song Cali by Wataboi courtesy of Pixabay
Na Slovensku Aj Po Anglicky
It's nice to hear how other foreigners are managing life in Slovakia.