What is the core essence of entrepreneurship. How can anyone be an entrepreneur?
It is all about you 😊 !
A. What makes that exclusive 5% who love their dreams from the rest 95% ? B. What is Focus like Sword ? C. The Legends D. 20:20:20 - The Classic E. What is elite performance
The second episode on Wealth Files
I am sharing with you 10 wealth files which make a poor mind RICH. I share some formula here too. Listen till the end to know the answer to the ever elusive question “What is success ?”
Wealth Files - 1 - This has dissected and brought out 7 wealth files which differentiate the rich.
Sometimes we do not like the fruits we eat, may be, not that sweet or small etc. Do we know what brings out the fruits ? The roots bring in the fruits. The invisible brings in the visible. So, I addressed here how to work on the invisible through 7 wealth files.
I have discussed here in this episode : Starting with a story, what is crowd funding, for whom is it meant, the types, the major crowd funding platforms globally, the challenges and why does it work. Well, crowd funding is one of the ways to realise capital for the entrepreneurs. This episode is comprehensively packed. Happy listening.
The traits of an entrepreneur. Some classic entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs working with me this week.
You would deep dive in the 5 magic words of entrepreneurship. I have been working on scaling, funding, turnaround management for mid to big business houses. And after my sabbatical, I have started working with aspiring entrepreneurs. I explained why. I shared people who never thought can be entrepreneurs are now handling consistent clients.
What is entrepreneurship and its core essence ?
You were curious what is this; this entrepreneurship thing. I broke it down into small segments. Said how is it different from business. Why entrepreneurship is no more a choice and is becoming a must. Anyone with the relevant mindset can be an entrepreneur .