So many valuable fitness business lessons in this podcast recording. I chat with Jack Thomas - a UK-born personal trainer who relocated to Thailand. Jack now operates BASE Fitness & runs 3 successful locations there [www.basebangkok.com ].
I asked Jack to share some insights with you, about setting up systems, hiring a good team, and also how to stand out in crowded markets. Enjoy!
Jack hosts the Fitness Business Asia podcast - listen at: www.fitnessbusinessasia.com
Follow Jack on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/fitnessbusinessasia/
Check out my full 45-minute Content Marketing for Fitpros Tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUR9RtPrh84&t=7s
Apply for 4-weeks FREE mentorship with me here: https://justindevonshire.com/fitness-business-growth/
=> Message Me Your Questions or Comments on WhatsApp: my number is 00357 9680 6626
If you find this valuable please consider leaving a review of the podcast on iTunes! Reviews are how this show gets shown to more people and it truly helps me out so thank you.
Hope you get value from this & it helps your business. If it does let me know by taking a SCREENSHOT & share to your socials, tagging @JustinDevonshire
Here are some other ways you can get practical and PROVEN business growth strategies free:
-Your facility stuck at £10k-£20k/month revenue? Take our FREE business diagnostic evaluation to get a specific plan with your next steps to scale to £50k/month and beyond>> https://FBBmentor.com
- Join our free FREE COMMUNITY for fitness business owners for daily strategies, resources & discussions to help you grow your income & scale your business: http://bit.ly/2V2lYn9
- Listen to this podcast on iTunes: https://apple.co/2GFlKhF
- Subscribe to our Youtube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGJBcJXnkEBY1ud71NUY2Ew
- Follow me on Instagram for daily behind-the-scenes of running our businesses, and quick tips: https://www.instagram.com/justindevonshire/
- Read the FBB Blog, with some awesome posts you can use to get new clients TODAY - https://justindevonshire.com/blog/