
EP.107 湯米的新年新計畫/ Tommy's New Year's Resolutions(#Bear老師原創故事)
💝感謝贊助Bear老師喝杯咖啡,支持永續經營:
https://pay.soundon.fm/podcasts/f2cb33e1-02d1-4fce-9e8e-68b636579fd0
本集Youtube有字幕喔!(This episode has subtitles on YouTube.)
https://youtu.be/eZnGqjWpsBs
Bear老師的故事每個月月中、月底各上架一集。一個月兩集。
📃如果需要PDF文字檔或想知道更多關於每集的英語小知識,請追蹤:
🅸🅶:bear.bilingual
𝓕𝓑:Bear老師的中英雙語故事
湯米的新年新計畫/ Tommy's New Year's Resolutions
Hello, this is teacher Bear, 我是Bear老師。
小朋友,新的一年到了,小熊湯米制定了新年新計畫。
Kids, the new year is here! Little Bear Tommy has made some resolutions for the new year.
你覺得他能做到對自己的承諾嗎?
Do you think he can keep the promises he has made to himself?
*********************************************************************
那是新年的第一個早晨。
It was the first morning of the new year.
柔和的陽光透過窗戶照了進來。
Soft sunlight came through the window.
湯米坐在床上微笑著。
Tommy sat on the bed and smiled.
今年,我一定要每天早起不賴床。
This year, I will definitely get up early every day and not stay in bed too long.
我一定要多做運動。
I will definitely exercise more.
我一定要多幫媽媽做家事。
I will definitely help my mom with the housework more often.
我一定會把房間整理好。
I will definitely tidy up my room.
我也一定會每天學習。
I will also definitely study every day.
總而言之,我一定會盡力。
Anyway, I will definitely do my best.
那一天,湯米遵守了承諾。
That day, Tommy kept his promise.
他早早起了床。
He got up early.
做了運動。
He exercised.
幫媽媽打掃了客廳。
He helped his mom clean the living room.
他把玩具放回原位。
He put his toys back.
還複習了功課。
And he reviewed his lessons.
不過,第二天開始,卻有一點不同了喔。
However, things were a little different the next day.
躺在床上好溫暖好舒服喔,真不想起床。
It's so warm and cozy lying in bed that I don't want to get up.
外面好冷喔,我不想去運動。
It's so cold outside, I don't want to exercise.
今天就這樣躺著也沒關係吧?
I guess it's okay to just stay in bed today?
就一天,明天再早起吧!
Just one day, I'll get up early tomorrow!
就在這個時候,湯米想起了對自己的承諾。
Just then Tommy remembered the promise he had made to himself.
我一定會盡力。
I will definitely do my best.
他發現做出承諾很容易。
He found that making promises was easy.
可是遵守承諾很困難。
However, keeping promises was difficult.
他覺得心裡好像有一個天使和惡魔。
He felt as if an angel and a devil were inside him.
天使提醒他遵守承諾。
The angel reminded him to keep his promises.
惡魔告訴他偷懶也沒關係喔。
The devil told him it was okay to slack off.
湯米在心裡掙扎了一會兒。
Tommy struggled with this internally for a moment.
然後他深呼吸對自己說:
Then he took a deep breath and said:
雖然我想偷懶,可是我已經向自己承諾了。
Although I want to slack off, I had already made a promise to myself.
我一定會盡力。
I will definitely do my best.
我覺得我應該試試看遵守對自己的承諾。
I feel that I should try to keep my promise.
湯米試著從床上爬起來,整理一下床鋪,然後做一點運動,還問媽媽有什麼需要幫忙的。
Tommy tried to get out of bed, tidied up his bed, exercised a bit, and asked his mother if she needed any help.
每天,湯米都會在床上掙扎一下,然後想起對自己的承諾:我一定會盡力。接著就有勇氣起床了。
Every day, Tommy would struggle in bed for a moment, then remembered the promise he had made to himself: I will definitely do my best. And finally found the courage to get up.
就這樣,每天一點點,一點點,湯米發現,一切都越來越容易了。
And so, little by little, day by day, Tommy found that everything was getting easier and easier.
而當每次他做到對自己的承諾時,就感覺到自己越來越堅強了。
Each time he kept his promise, he felt himself growing stronger and stronger.
**************************************************************************
小朋友,訂立計畫很容易,可是都要做到卻很困難,對不對?
Kids, making resolutions is easy, but keeping your promises is difficult, right?
別擔心,這是有辦法的。
Don't worry, there's a way.
只要每天做一點,然後堅持下去,就會發現沒那麼困難喔。
Just do a little bit every day and stick with it, you'll find it's not so hard.
“Stick with it!”意思是「堅持下去」。請跟Bear老師再說一次:
“Stick with it!”
小朋友,堅持下去,不要輕易放棄自己的新年新計畫喔!
Kids, stick with it and don't give up on your New Year's resolutions so easily!
我們下次見嘍!
See you next time!
--
Hosting provided by SoundOn
資訊
- 節目
- 頻率每月更新兩次
- 發佈時間2026年1月15日 下午3:22 [UTC]
- 長度9 分鐘
- 年齡分級兒少適宜