A comedy podcast about sex & internet dating with Kirsten Law, Rose Callaghan and a guest despo every week.
The podcast that doesn’t pass the bechdel test.
Kirsten and Rose are both comedy performers, prolific internet dating users, Myers Briggs Personality Type Test enthusiasts and housemates - from Melbourne, Australia.
19 – Jonathan Schuster – Brothels and Romance
This week on the podcast Rose chats to her friend Jonathan Schuster, her long suffering favourite male sounding board for all her dating questions. He is a RAW comedy winner, stand-up comedian and star of the upcoming ABC TV series ‘Fancy Boy’.
We chat about some very interesting things
– is Jonathan a sociopath
– Rose’s V plate story
– Jon’s trip to a brothel
– jonathan’s never fail tinder banter
– elite dating services
– what does love even mean anyway?
– jonathan’s penis’s tv debut
JONATHAN AND I ARE BOTH IN SYDNEY NEXT WEEK FOR FRINGE – PLEASE COME TO OUR SHOWS!!!
Rose’s Sydney fringe show: 27 & 29 September (2 shows only!!)
Jonathan’s Sydney fringe show: 27 – 30th september
Both shows are at the Factory Theatre in Marrickville.
Jonathan’s facebook fan page
18 – Sarah Jones: manic pixie dream troll
HI GUYS A NEW PODCAST AFTER JUST A SHORT SEVERAL MONTH BREAK!!
Kirsten is unfortunately taking a break from the podcast at the moment so she can focus on her mental health & being a pansexual baby sloth faery, hence our long break in between episodes. Not sure what this means for us but for the moment Rose will take the reins. thank u for yr patience Swipe BBs
This week on the poddy we have the wonderful and funny Sarah Jones!! She is the only red headed comedian and ventriloquist in Australia and embodies whose personal brand embodies the cutesie “manic pixie dream girl” aesthetic that Rose is constantly trying to avoid. that said while she might love dogs and knitting but she actually has a v dark sense of humour and can be just as much of a terrible person as any regular person lol
What they discuss:
– the terrifying idea of “settling” in your 30s.
– the prospect of dying alone that arises when Rose wants a relationship but only gets together with emotionally damaged commitment-phobes & Sarah is a commitment phobe who only gets together with guys who put her on a pedestal and want to lock down a relationship
– Sarah provides the best description of OKCupid ever
“OKcupid is like you walk into a bar, and you’re the only woman and the bar is in a prison. and their might be some nice guys there, but there are so many guys offering to suck your toes”
– Rose’s pony tail pulling date
and other cool stuff!! get amongst it.
also Rose is doing her solo show in Sydney in September if u wanna come
17 – Nic Spunde – Asexual Healing
Let’s just preface this with saying THIS IS OUR MOST FAVOURITE PODCAST WE HAVE EVER DONE!!
Rose is writing this in the 3rd person and Kirsten also just told her she wants her to say that she knows she is at her most drunk and obnoxious – which is a real feat if you have listened to a lot of our other episodes!
I mean their other episodes.
She also wants Rose to mention the audible wine glug sounds and how she spilt wine on Rose’s carpet (it’s fine – it was white wine and the carpet is charcoal so it didn’t stain or anything).
Also sorry to Rose’s housemate for drinking her wine….again.
Also Kirsten goes to the toilet in the middle of the podcast.
Nic Spunde is our guest and they’re amazing and please just listen to this and then go to their show Asexual Healing.
The show is about being asexual but there is a lot more to this podcast and it was an honour to have this guest share these experiences.
Also please buy tickets to Rose’s debut solo show ‘Rose Before Hoes’ at The Forum theatre which opens Tuesday 5th of April.
and the show Kirsten is producing Tournament of Teams
16 – Catherine Kelleher – SXC SLASHY
This week we have our favourite SLASSSSSS$YYYYY: former pop star (Catcall), writer and current filmmaker – Sydney It-Gal, Catherine Kelleher!
WUT WE TALKIN BOUT:
– our burgeoning acting careers
– Catherine’s dark past as a troubled kid on Home & Away
– “he was probably a fuckboi skater or something”
– Catherine’s tennis obsession
– thirsty tennis Tinder
– when Rose and Cathy met and she was an accidental bitch-slash-super-shy
– Kim Sears racist?
– Cath’s LA internet dating story
– the Cun-naissance(TM)
– the bi-curious women of Tinder
– is it best to have as high a match % as possible?
– Kirsten and Rose’s yung menz
– Rose MOVES OUT
– Kirsten’s sex toys get stolen
– gal app Her
– Rose is off girls and Kirsten is onto them (or trying to get on one)
15 – Cleo Bachelor Michael Hing more like HNNNG amirite lol
Buy tickets to Michael’s comedy festival show “The Unbearable Whiteness of Being!”
14 – Sonia Di Iorio, Sexpo and Stripperssssssss