This podcast will attempt to open a portal for thinking people to share unique perspectives on multiple topics. The podcast producer seeks to gain more insight, wisdom and knowledge from the listeners by avoiding prescriptive resolutions of the issues. By listening to the meaning of the words of any individual speaker, their intentions and purposes it is anticipated that an environment for sharing information can serve the greater good of humanity. By creating a space where we value the needs of others more than our fears we thrive.
500. Welcome in Egypt and the world! Real estate. Stimulus package updates. 10/27/20
The Creators own their content and music/songs
499. LESTER HOLT Nightly news 10/27/20
NBC owns the music/songs and content
498. Stimulus package updates. Comedy: Alec Baldwin 10/26/20
The Creators own their content
497. News & Beyond. (10/26/20)
The Creators own their music/songs and content.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
496. Poetry slam: Jacob Saenz (10/25/20)
PoetryFoundation.org/ Jacob Saenz owns the content.
495. Lovecraft Country Radio. Poetry slam: Ricky Laurentiis. (10/25/20).
PoetryFoundation.org, & The Creators own their content and music/songs.