Manuj Aggarwal and Ashley Bright talk about how to create impactful business stories that trigger your organization’s success in this episode of Bootstrapping Your Dreams Show.
What are you waiting for? Tune In Now!
In this episode, we will learn about:
● Launching a business on your own
● Typical mistakes entrepreneurs make
● How important is storytelling for business
● How to create powerful stories
● Getting to know your target audience and create messaging that resonates with them
● How to create the type of messages that grab attention
● Typical challenges people face while messaging
● How to connect with your audience
About Ashley Bright
Ashley Bright is a father, entrepreneur and passionate storyteller. In 2013, after 16 years of working to Fortune 500 companies in the design and marketing industry, he founded Ashley Bright Presents to teach experienced entrepreneurs and business leaders how to avoid communication mistakes that could cost them millions. HonorHealth, United Way and Arizona State University are among the many clients who rely on Ashley’s IMPACT Speaking Method to help their leaders conquer fears, avoid costly mistakes and get the money they need to succeed. Ashley says that he has learned that without irresistible messaging, great ideas, products, and services die. He fundamentally believes your message determines your results.
Links And Mentions From This Episode
· Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashleybright/
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ashleybrightpresents/
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ashleybrightpresents
· Company Website: https://www.ashleybrightpresents.com/
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week.
Have some feedback you'd like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section!
Enjoyed the episode?
Kindly share it with your friends.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.