Flutter is an sdk released by Google to create awesome app for iOS and Android with one codebase.
With this podcast, we are going to learn flutter together.
I will tell stories about my flutter adventures as a developer and I will bring on the show other developers to share their stories too.
At the end of the day I hope we will create awesome app and opens source projects together.
This is the learning flutter podcast.
Learning Flutter 003
This episode is about Dart and Flutter in general.
We have a discussion with a Dart developer Kevin Segaud.
Kevin works for Lefty: https://lefty.io .
links of Kevin's repositories:
- organisation Jaguar: https://github.com/Jaguar-dart
- Firebase : https://github.com/firebase/firebase-dart
- Lefty: https://github.com/leftyio
- Flitter: https://github.com/dart-flitter
- Flutter facebook oauth : https://github.com/Kleak/flutter_facebook_oauth_example & https://email@example.com/facebook-oauth-login-flow-with-flutter-9adb717c9f2e
Kevin social links:
Thanks to Kevin Segaud (@kevin_segaud)
🙏 Ask your question by tweeting to @ewilly1. You can follow Wilfried on Twitter @ewilly1.
Learning Flutter 002
This episode is about creating an application about Instagram authentication.
Creating a simple UI for your flutter app using column and rows.
The Instagram authentication with oauth.
Thanks to Kevin segaud for his article about Facebook authentication.
Thanks to Kevin Segaud (@kevin_segaud), Chema Rubio (@develodroid) 🙏
Ask your question by tweeting to @ewilly1.
You can follow Wilfried on Twitter @ewilly1.
Learning Flutter 001
Intro • Story • Features • Principles • The end