In this episode, we are going to chat about your daily routines. Specifically morning routines. And 7 tips to rock them. Whether you are an expert or just getting started.
If you want the kind of routine that makes you feel accomplished, gives you
time to think about your goals, find some pockets of time for yourself AND
feel excited about life, then keep reading. And YES, it is all possible with a few tweaks.
TIP 1: Wake up without Distractions
TIP 2: Be efficient with your AM activities.
TIP 3. Know what you Want
- SILENCE (1 Minute): Wake-up and stretch or meditate.
- AFFIRMATIONS (1 Minutes): Read a quote, your goals or something that motivates you!
- READING: (1 - 10 Minutes): Take this time to educate yourself. Maybe it is that novel you never got to on vacation or that business book you always wanted to read. 10 minutes a day adds up to almost 18 books a year! You will be a smarty pants! :)
- JOURNAL: (1 Minute): Write down your goals, journal for the day or just doodle! Put pen to paper.
- EXERCISE: (3-30 Minutes): Get moving. Do some situps. Try some push-ups. Go for a run. Studies show that moving in the morning significantly impacts your day. And no one is ever in a bad mood after a workout!
TIP 4: First things First
TIP 5: Food is Fuel
TIP 6: Get your Z’s
TIP 7: Keys. Wallet. Phone. Repeat
For your full morning routine and productivity checklist download your guide here!
I have been thinking a lot about our current situation. For those of you going all-in on social distancing - I’m offering 2 FREE weeks of my online streaming workouts and more importantly ALL my meal plans, nutritional resources + membership in my awesome online community.
Gyms are closing. We are still trying to keep our sanity and I have been struggling with HOW to HELP. As a working mom trying to juggle all the schedule changes and a family of 5 being in one house for an extended period of time, a little stress relief and support is just what we need.
✨So I’m opening the doors of my WELLNESS COMMUNITY. ✨
~ workouts for the WHOLE FAMILY
~ restorative yoga
~ nutrition guidance and meal plans
~ positivity + a healthy distraction for all!
Additionally, the 1st 10 people to join will receive a goodie bag of my favorite healthy products *US residents only
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: FREE COMMUNITY and I will get you all setup!