In this second episode, I interview Natasha Hawthorn: CSO and Co-founder of Anabolic Aces Health Consulting, my personal and professional partner in life, and wonderfully inspiring Heart-Driven Light Goddess.
* Immigrating from Russia - culture shock and the "American veneer".
* Professional background in Medicinal Chemistry Research.
* Suburban Stagnation and Monotony.
* Pole Dance and Aerial Arts - cultivating sexuality and artistic expression.
* Polyamory and Non-monogamy - the long road towards self-actualization through personal growth.
* Health Journey - overcoming 20 years of back pain through a Functional Medicine approach
Read the full story of Natasha Hawthorn's Health Journey here.
Chad T Grant is the CEO and co-founder of Anabolic Aces Health Consulting™ based in Redmond, WA. He’s best known for helping motivated professionals upgrade their health to reach their peak potential. Chad is a Certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioner who uses deep functional lab testing to help clients discover the root causes of their symptoms and build customized lifestyle / supplement protocols to fully support their unique physiological needs. Chad has a BA in Psychology from UC Santa Barbara and decades of experience in evolutionary psychology, functional medicine, and natural movement. When away from his desk, he enjoys soccer, poker, fast cars, and rock n’ roll. Read the full story of Chad's health journey here and learn more about his work at anabolicaces.com.