In this episode, Art and Nada discuss:
· Nada’s story and how she has gotten to where she is today.
· Identifying your desires and wishes to live a more full life.
· Seeking your authentic self to become the person who you are meant to be.
· Honoring your pain and loss by giving back to the world with love.
· Identify one little desire, however small, and the more you will see you want something greater than just existing.
· You can’t bypass the grieving process, you will have to go through it.
· We can’t control how we go, but we can control how we honor those who have gone before us.
· Living in the past will prevent us from living. Live in the now – you can’t change the past and you can’t control the future.
"We all have longings and discontents. There’s something inside of us that beckons us for more. Life is always seeking fuller expressions of itself." — Nada Hogan
Connect with Nada Hogan:
Show: Dare Ah New Belief
Connect with Art Costello:
Facebook: Art Costello
Book: Expectation Therapy: Mastering Your Expectations
LinkedIn: Art Costello
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Here’s How »
Join the Shower Epiphanies Community today:
Shower Epiphanies Facebook
Show Epiphanies Twitter
Shower Epiphanies LinkedIn
Show Epiphanies Instagram