Making your real estate business take off can be a matter of making some tweaks. That’s one of the things that Tony Castronovo has learned throughout his experience as a real estate entrepreneur and investor.
Tony began his career working in corporate America in various different acquisition and IT companies, where he succeeded in executing at high levels. However, at one point in his life, he realized that corporate jobs were no longer what he wanted to do.
He found his way to financial freedom in real estate investments, founded his own company, and grew exponentially. As he saw tremendous success investing in multi-family real estate, he started his own coaching company to help new investors on their way to the top.
Join us to learn some of Tony’s secrets to success in this exciting episode of Decode REI.
[00:01 - 09:17] Unlocking the Secrets of Real Estate Investing with Tony Castronovo
• Tony’s background in the real estate industry
Acquisitions, due diligence, syndication, capital raising, and more
• Focus on relationships with residents and consider investors as customers
[09:18 - 18:11] Navigating Difficult Partnerships and Assessing Investments
• How coaching has helped Tony in his relationships and property management
• Controlling one's own reactions and energy levels when dealing with people
• Tony’s strategy for identifying good investment deals
[18:12 - 27:26] Insights on Multifamily Property Management and Entrepreneurship
• Good property management and asset management are crucial for rent increases and collections
• How location and community can be deal breakers in real estate investments
• Introducing the Grit to Growth coaching program
[27:27 - 34:35] Wrapping Up!
• What entrepreneurs feeling trapped in a corporate job can do
• Tony shares his experience with quitting a job and the challenges that come with it
"How you do anything is how you do everything." - Tony Castronovo
"Every problem can be solved.” - Tony Castronovo
To make contact with Tony and get the chance to talk to him, do business and make him a part of your network, make sure to check out his LinkedIn:
If you want to build your business and become more discoverable online, Streamlined Media has you covered. Check out how they can help you build an evergreen revenue generator all powered by content creation!