Life can get out of control. It’s a lot to manage.
From the second we wake up, it feels like there are a thousand things pulling us in a thousand directions. Everything feels urgent and everyone needs our time... right now. Which can leave us feeling anxious before we even get out of bed.
In this episode of our podcast, we’re sharing the changes we’ve made to our morning routine that have made us feel less anxious and more fulfilled, and the practical steps you can take to form new habits in your own morning routine, so that you can start your day right and set yourself up for success!
Here's a preview of what we're talking about...
• How to prevent stress and anxiety in the morning
• Our current morning routine
• How to determine your daily priorities
• Things you need to REMOVE from your mornings
• How to create habits that actually stick