If you want your organisation to have a successful apprenticeship programme, you need to tailor it to your training needs and business goals. Today, we'll be giving examples of some companies that adapted apprenticeship programmes to suit their needs, and how they turned out to be a major success. We'll also talk about what employers can do to get involved and lead the programme with confidence.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- Which companies successfully implemented apprenticeships and how they made it work
- How employers can contribute to the growth of their business through apprenticeships
- Why it’s important to consider the delivery of your apprenticeships
- The role each leader in an organisation has to play during the programme duration
Every employer needs to participate in the design and delivery aspects of an apprenticeship programme in order to meet their business goals. The companies mentioned here were successful because they spent time preparing for this opportunity. This is why you also need to spend time figuring out the business strategy, the standard you wish to deliver, and the optimal timeline for the programme to be a success.
- Download our Opportunity Guide https://www.theopportunity.global/theopportunityguide/
- The Opportunity Group Website https://www.theopportunity.global/
-The Opportunity Group LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/theopportunitygroup/
-Connect with Michaela Reaney on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelareaney
-Connect with Kate Temple-Brown on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/kate-temple-brown