Today, I'm going to take you through how to map out your six figure year. This is something that I regularly do with my clients, so they know exactly what they need to do in order to hit their goal.
We will talk about goal setting for the year, for the quarters and for each month, we will look at our offers, our pricing and choosing the right strategies to implement. By the end of today's episode, you should know exactly what you need to do in order to hit your six, or even multiple six figure year.
What You Will Learn in This Episode:
- The difference between the business financial goals and personal financial goals
- How to break down your goals month by month
- Deciding on a single vs. multiple offers and the price points
- What makes your offer a no brainer for your ideal client
- How the size of your audience impacts your sales strategy
So when you're going to map out your six figure year, make sure you're setting the yearly goal and breaking it down into quarters and months. You need to look at what you're going to sell, at what price, to how many people, and make it a no brainer offer for your ideal clients. You then need to choose the right strategy to attract and convert your ideal clients. When you implement all these steps, you’ll have everything you need to hit your six figure year.
- Episode 006 The 3 Strategies for Consistent Cashflow https://apple.co/3I5pG8k
- FREE Resources https://www.thestrategyqueen.com/freebies
- My website https://www.thestrategyqueen.com/
- Join my Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/thesixfiguresuccesssociety
- Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/thestrategyqueen/