Let's talk about failed launches. At some point in our business we’ve all had a failed launch with our courses and programs. I've had them, too, I even wanted to give up my business at one point. Luckily, I didn’t. Instead I learned valuable lessons from those experiences, and today I'm going to take you through some of the biggest reasons why launches fail.
What You’ll Learn:
- Three key phases of a launch and why they must be strategically planned
- How to build authority during the pre-launch phase
- The most common launch pitfall in the cart open phase
- Why many entrepreneurs tend to forget about post-launch activities
- The importance of evaluating every launch you make
I shared with you the three main reasons why launches fail, so you can make sure you're not making these mistakes. As you begin to rectify these, you are going to see better results in your launches. But just a reminder, if you have had a failed launch, don't give up. Evaluate, learn from it and improve.
- FREE Resources https://www.thestrategyqueen.com/freebies
- My website https://www.thestrategyqueen.com/
- Join my Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/thesixfiguresuccesssociety
- Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/thestrategyqueen/