This week, continuing with the Million Dollar Evergreen Marketing Secret mini-series, I reveal why your clients are more likely to get better results in group coaching programs than working with you in 101 coaching sessions. I also talk about why you don't need to run group coaching programs in cohorts and why investing in a group coaching program can be a great business decision.
What You'll Learn:
- Why group coaching programs are more powerful than one-on-ones
- The difference between building knowledge inside a community and receiving it from a unique source
- Why serving clients one-on-one style in group coaching programs can be exhausting and not very effective
- Why running group coaching programs in cohorts can be counterproductive for you and your clients
- What is running a program "in evergreen name alone," and how to fix it
- The limitations of working with a coach one-on-one
Entrepreneurship can be a very lonely place, just as much as going through any transformation. If you want to succeed in it, we must put in hard work, commitment, and you need a community of like-minded entrepreneurs or of people facing the same challenges in their transformation path. Working within a community opens the door to new friendships, collaborations, partnerships and connections with passionate people who love what they do.
- Learn How to Craft a High-Ticket Group Coaching Program that Sells 24/7 on Evergreen: https://www.roseradford.com/workshop
- Download the FREE Business Bottleneck Diagnostic Tool https://www.roseradford.com/diagnostic
- Visit my website https://www.roseradford.com/
- Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/rosekirbycoach1
- Find me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/iamroseradford/
- Let's connect on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/rose-radford/