Today’s episode is dedicated to wellbeing, mental health and the holistic development of apprentices. In the last couple of years, we’ve discovered that the learners rely a lot on the support and guidance from their apprenticeship training provider and their employer throughout the course of their programme. So, how can you better support your apprentices to be resilient and mentally well, and why is it so important?
What is Covered:
- The benefits of mental wellness support in an apprenticeship programme
- Why mental health and wellbeing support should be part of the standard apprenticeship package
- How mental health and wellbeing support affects the retention rate of a programme
- How line managers and mentors can benefit from development to support apprentices’ wellbeing
- How coaching conversations and style can support the holistic development of apprentices
We strongly believe that an apprenticeship is a holistic intervention that is changing people's lives. Therefore, we empower you to ask for mental health and wellbeing support as part of your apprenticeship delivery, whoever your training provider is.
- Able Futures: Support for Mental Health at Work https://able-futures.co.uk/
- Martin Lewis - Money Saving Expert https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/
- Download our Opportunity Guide https://www.theopportunity.global/theopportunityguide/
- The Opportunity Group Website https://www.theopportunity.global/
- The Opportunity Group LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/theopportunitygroup/
- Connect with Michaela Reaney on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelareaney
- Connect with Kate Temple-Brown on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/kate-temple-brown