Show 025 Quick Guide
Every Friday we share our 5 wine picks for your weekend, tried and sipped by GGG gals, guys, friends, somms to try and help make those choices from all the bottles and bottles of wine out there a bit easier. This week we're pairing our favorite wine types with our favorite Thanksgiving Day pies!
1) RPM GAMAY NOIR 2013 with Cherry Pie - $36
2) STANDING STONE RIESLING 2013 with Pumpkin Pie - $15
3) LA CREMA PINOT NOIR 2013 with Peanut Butter Pie - $25
4) MBF ZINFANDEL 2012 with Chocolate Cream Pie - $28
5) MINISTRY OF THE VINTERIOR 2012 CHARDONNAY with Apple Pie - $15
We hope you enjoy our wine suggestions for your Thanksgiving dessert pleasure! Share your favorites with us over at firstname.lastname@example.org and if we share them on a podcast...you'll get FREE swag! What a deal..Sipping on wine and free swag! Visit us over at www.girlsgonegrape.com to learn more about our sassy women, wine and adventures
AND check out our December 3rd Fundraiser event in Historic Downtown Littleton at The Melting Pot to benefit Mile High Women's Outreach Center at the website under our events tab! Fabulous holiday event for a good cause!