Show 026 Quick Guide
Every week we feature wines sipped and shared by Girls Gone Grape gals. guys, friends, somms....wines, we feel are worth a share in hopes to help you make you're next wine buying trip easier! This week we've focused on pairing wine with a few of our favorite Superbowl snack pairings! After all, if Levi Stadium can offer wine during the big game, then shouldn't you have wine on hand too?
1) Champagne with Potato Chips - Perrier-Jouet Grand Brut - $45
2) Malbec with BBQ Chicken Wings - CO Blue Mountain Vineyards Malbec - $18
3) Zinfandel with a Meat Lovers Pizza - Knucklehead Old Vine Zinfandel - $18
4) Sauvignon Blanc with Spinach Artichoke Dip - Cloudy Bat Sauvignon Blanc 2012 - $28
5) Wine & Cupcakes - various flavors to pair with the above wines and more!
We hope you've enjoyed our suggestions for Superbowl 50! Share your favorites with us over at email@example.com and if we share them on a podcast...you'll get free SWAG! What a deal! Sipping on wine and FREE swag! Visit us over at www.girlsgonegrape.com to learn more about our sassy women, wine and adventures!
Thank you to our sponsors this week: Phit Gym, The Deport Art Gallery, Hills, Inc. and Cupcake Libations! Check them out at our website under our partners and be sure to take a look at the exciting events coming up in 2016 on our events calender! Salute!