Just a few weeks before my trip to Necker Island, potentially one of the most transformational experiences in my life, I'd like to share with you how retreats helped me catapult my business growth in the past. I'll be sharing details of how an idea born in a retreat turned into $50K in sales and then into a multi-six figure stream revenue, and the three things I always do before a retreat to make the best of that experience.
What You'll Learn:
- About my first retreat in Bali and the most valuable things I took from it
- How a simple question during a retreat can make us burst into tears and unlock our potential
- Why it is crucial to set an intention before walking into a retreat
- About my last three retreats in LA and why they had a different impact on my life and business
- Some details about my upcoming trip to Necker Island and a special invitation for you
Although setting an intention before a retreat is crucial, we must remain open and ready to receive things we are not expecting. From my experiences, I can't say I got what I wanted in every retreat, but I can certainly say I got exactly what I needed. Every story or idea I heard, and every question I got asked at retreats were important for my business success.
- Apply for Freedom Accelerator https://www.roseradford.com/apply
- Visit my website https://www.roseradford.com/
- Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/rosekirbycoach1
- Find me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/iamroseradford/
- Let's connect on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/rose-radford/