Show 029 Quick Guide
Spring forward across the wine zones this week with our suggestions from GGG gal pal, Laine A. as we share a few of her fav's from the past couple of months! Her wine adventures have had her sipping from a private cellar in Las Vegas, NV, the Wall Street Journal's Wine Club and a favorite Denver/Cherry Creek area store called The Vineyard that's been around for 45 years!
1) Tangent "Block Selction" 2014 Sauvignon Blanc - CA - $16 avg.
2) Verso 2005 Colorado Cabernet Sauvignon - CO - $20 avg.
3) Vina Maipo - Chile, Might be hard to find
4) Sentiero Dei Pini 2014 Pinot Grigio - Italy - $14 avg.
5) Kilikanoon 2012 Athena GSM - South Australia - $22
Shout out to our sponsors: Phit Gym, The Depot Art Gallery, Hills, Inc., and Cupcake Libations! Check them out over at our website and follow their links to learn about some great biz people who share are goal of bringing sassy women, sassy wines and sassy adventures together to inspire connection and friendships and more!
Share your favorite wines with us at email@example.com and if we share them on an upcoming podcast, we'll send you FREE swag form GGG! Because the only thing better than sipping wine is getting free swag for sipping wine!
Salute until next time! www.girlsgonegrape.com or follow us on FB, Instagram, Twitter, Pintrest, Google+