I've received many messages from the community about Episode 034, where I shared nothing but the truth about the successes and failures of my launches. So I decided to bring into today's episode a provocative subject - why we as business owners need to be transparent.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- Why we need to be transparent about our business, especially with how our launches perform
- What things of the online world we must ignore regarding others people’s launches and successful campaigns
- Why comparing our business success with what we see online is never a good idea
- How setbacks can serves as opportunities to grow
- How walking into 2022 with a strategy in place can make difference for us and our business
The online world, especially the online coaching world, is full of people celebrating their successful launches, which is great. However, many online coaches decide not to mention if their launch didn't hit the goals they've set for it. The intention might be to encourage other entrepreneurs, to help them feel confident, but it also creates a false sense of success, because nobody wins every time, at everything. This false sense of invincibility produces massive pressure on entrepreneurs to crush it at every launch and feel like a failure if they don't.
- Maggie's two-day live Workshop on Launching - enter discount code PODCAST to get 20% off! https://www.thinklikeaboss.co/offers/yqz9jVjV
- Episode #34 - LAUNCHING - The Wins, The Failures & The Honest Truth!: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/034-launching-the-wins-the-failures-the-honest-truth/id1563230260
- Find me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/think_like_a_boss.co/
- Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ThinkLikeABossCo
- My website https://www.thinklikeaboss.co/