A close examination of the FBI's timeline, and some of its failures, sheds new light on Israel Keyes's travels. Analysis of a trip to Seattle and Sacramento, leads us somewhere else entirely. And in Sacramento, a bombshell awaits. //
Written, researched, edited, and produced by Josh Hallmark.
Research assistance by Becca Cline, Andrew French, Michelle Tooker, and Shana Wilensky. //
Resources include: NAMUS.gov, CharleyProject.org, the FAA, and The Press-Enterprise //
• Poses by William Hellfire
• Procession by Puddle of Infinty
• Desert Catharsis by Asher Fulero
• Maestro Tlakaelel by Jesse Gallagher
• Sleepers by Sergey Cheremisinov
• Ashes in the Wind by Radical Face
• Little Brother by Elk City //
This week's sponsors:
• BetterHelp: BetterHelp.com/TCB for 10% off your first month.
• Wine & Crime podcast: https://wineandcrimepodcast.com/