We are rapidly approaching the end of 2022, and so I thought I would record an episode that will help support you in making good strategic decisions for your business in 2023.
In today’s episode, I’m really excited to share my 8 marketing trends and predictions for 2023. Some of these takeaways came about from conversations that I had a few weeks ago whilst masterminding at Denise Duffield-Thomas’ Rose Farm retreat. Today I will be peeling back the curtain and allowing you to be a fly on the wall for those conversations.
What you’ll learn:
- The types of content that will help your business succeed in 2023
- Which online platforms you should consider investing in next year
- How you can make your clients trust you in 2023
- The 2023 updates that we can expect to see on social media platforms
- The technologies that are likely to impact online businesses next year
There’s some incredibly interesting predictions and trends down the line for us in years to come. But don’t panic if some of these trends feel overwhelming for you right now!
What’s been your biggest take away from these 8 trends? Which of these are you going to be picking up and running with for 2023?
- Sign 1-3+ clients a week on evergreen with my FREE training course: https://www.roseradford.com/stepup-podcast
- Apply for Freedom Accelerator®: https://www.roseradford.com/apply
- Visit my website: https://www.roseradford.com/
- Follow me on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@rose_radford
- Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rosekirbycoach1
- Find me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iamroseradford/
- Let’s connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rose-radford/