In this episode Benji is interviewing Brad Lomenick, author of H3 leadership and we are identifying the qualities of a well rounded leader.
SUBSCRIBE / RATE / REVIEW
- Be humble. Stay Hungry. Always Hustle.
- Choose to live in a place of constant curiosity.
- If I don't know myself, I can't lead myself. If I can't lead myself, how can I lead others?
- Who you are is not what you do. What you do is not who you are.
- As the leader goes, so goes the team.
- Are the people closest to you getting the best of you? Are the people closest to you flourishing?
- Come to creative meetings with ideas already written out!
- Honor is given, respect is earned.
- Crush it where you are.
- What standards have you set for your life that "scare you to death"? Take time and put them on paper!
Talk Like TED By Carmine Gallo
Smarter. Faster. Better. By Charles Duhigg
How I Built This
Connect with Brad Lomenick:
Facebook / Instagram: @bradlomenick
Connect with Benji:
blaze-trails.com for all things "Trailhead"