In this episode we sit down with....Stephanie Dodier
Stephanie Dodier is a Clinical Nutritionist, an Intuitive Eating Expert, and the host of The Beyond the Food Show whose integrative and comprehensive approach helps womxn take their lives back from diet culture. Her proprietary and countercultural approach, the Going Beyond The Food Method™️, has helped womxn in over 92 countries seek health beyond dieting. Stephanie was trained at the Institute of Holistic Nutrition in Canada and has a degree in Health Science.
A snippet of what we talk about:
● Stephanie’s personal body image story- comments from a young age leading to dieting for 25 years and always thinking something was wrong with her body
● Her experiences of feeling too much, yet never enough throughout her life
● Stephanie’s identification of being in a fat body and how she utilizes body descriptors with her clients and community
● Effect of gender differences and societal expectations on body image and food obsession
● Cognitive dissonance in the body positive movement and the power of mindset with body neutrality
Connect with our guest...
● Ig: @stephdodier
● Website: www.stephaniedodier.com
● Podcast: Going Beyond the Food Show
Resources we mention in this episode…
● Health at Every Size by Linda Bacon
● Evelyn Tribole & Intuitive Eating
Join the Modern Girl community: