Krishan Singh is the CEO of Grow Rich Capital. He is a Microsoft Certified System Engineer turned a successful entrepreneur and multi-business owner. Krishan owns multiple Gas stations and convenience stores, a Laundromat, and 40 SFRs in Northeast Indiana. In addition, he has investments in around 2764 units as LP/GP, Multifamily syndicated deals at various locations in the US. He also owns various agricultural, commercial, and residential properties in India. Krishan has 10+ years in India, 19+ years of business experience in the USA, and always seeking expansion opportunities. He was always interested in new investment opportunities, networking, and partnering with like-minded entrepreneurs.
Krishan came to the U.S. to pursue the American Dream and work full time as an engineer for Microsoft. Unfortunately, he lost his job. Luckily, he found a great business in the gas station niche. Kay Kay grew that portfolio to 15 gas stations before being approached to buy a 33 unit portfolio of single-family homes.
(00:01-02:49) Opening Segment
- Introduction of the guest, Krishan Singh into the show
- Krishan shares something interesting about himself
(02:50-27:31) The Journey to Real Estate Investing and Gas Station Profits
- Krishan tells how and why he chose to invest in real estate
- First real estate deal
- Krishan shares how the first deal worked out for him
- Krishan also tells why he chose to invest in a gas station
- Difference of gas station from real estate and other investment types
- How to own a gas station?
- Krishan shares how the ownership of the real estate of the gas station works
- How long can you lease a gas station?
- Krishan tells how he operates and overlook his gas stations
- Due diligence in a gas station
- How does negotiation works on gas stations?
- Does the gas station need financing?
- Best Gas Station Deal
- Worst Gas Station Deal
- Krishan tells where he thinks the gas station is going
- What's next for Krishan Singh?
(27:51-28:06) Second Segment
- Welcoming listeners back and re-introducing podcast guest, Krishan
(28:07-37:04) Fire Round
- Will Krishan change his business strategy after Coronavirus?
- Favorite real estate finance or and personal development related book?
- Website or tools that Krishan recommends
- Krishan's advice for the beginner investors
- How does Krishan give back?
- How can Wealth Matters Podcast listeners reach out to Krishan?
(37:05-37:27) Closing Segment
Reach out to Krishan via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting his website: www.growrichcapital.com