Are you truly aware of the power of the subconscious mind? In this episode, Yogi Bryan digs into the benefits of meditation and how meditation can help you focus and be more present. He stresses out his experience with yoga and how it has helped him in other areas of his life. Yogi breaks down the different types of meditation and why he really loves doing walking meditation. Whether you're considering starting or continuing your practice of meditation, this episode is for you!
Yogi Bryan is a Meditation Guide, Yoga Instructor, and Comedian. His Relax with Yogi Bryan Meditation podcast has over 2M plays. He loves to make the yoga and spiritual community laugh. Bryan was inspired to create a space for the community where they could laugh while they practice. Shortly after starting his yoga journey, Bryan began a consistent meditation practice. He challenged himself to meditate every single day for 90 days, he hasn't stopped since.
[00:01 - 07:34] Opening Segment
• Why you should meditate and how you get started
• How meditation is especially beneficial for people who are struggling with mental health issues or stress
• Yogi's experience in becoming a certified yoga teacher
[07:35 - 14:42] Become a Famous Yoga Teacher
• How Yogi became interested in yoga and how it has helped him in other areas of his life
Being more successful after starting to practice yoga regularly • Practicing meditation and yoga to relieve stress and increase focus and energy
• Yogi's morning practice includes focusing on her breath, taking her pulse, and visualizing her day
[14:43 - 21:50] What to Do If You're Struggling with Meditation
• There are many different types of meditation, but the most important part is finding what works best for you
• Why it's important to have specific outcomes in mind when visualizing
• The power of mudra and how it helps heal various body issues
[21:51 - 28:53] Being Calmer and Collected in the Midst of Chaos
• Starting with a short meditation session to get the most out of it
Focus on being present and pay attention to your body and breath • When practicing meditation, it's important to know what your motive is for doing so
[28:54 - 36:07] Writing Jokes Like a Comedian
• When Yogi and Nate write jokes for comedy
It's hard to just sit and write jokes • Yogi shares some jokes and how he does to shock the crowd
[36:08 - 48:18] Closing Segment
• The rapid-fire questions round
• Check out Relax with Yogi Bryan Meditation
Want to connect with Yogi? Head to YogiBryan.com and discover your true purpose.
"What's outside of your awareness is outside of your control." - Yogi Bryan
"The biggest benefit to meditation is awareness." - Yogi Bryan
Get lean, get strong, and get paid!
Let me help you reach your goals for FREE, just go to GetNatesBook.Com.
Break up with sugar and drop fat in 5 days at TheFreeSugarDetox.com, your first step to crushing your addiction to carbohydrates and starting to burn fat.
Learn more by connecting with me through Instagram or visit www.LowCarbHustlePodcast.com.
If you liked the show, please LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW, like, and subscribe through your favorite streaming platform!