Are you willing to take that first step in your health and fitness journey and transform your life for good? In this episode, Brenda Breland, a fitness coach, and wellness expert digs into her experience with postpartum depression and anxiety and how anyone can achieve their physical and mental health goals by being their own advocate. She stresses the importance of mindset and structure when it comes to diet and exercise, and remarks on how developing a positive mindset, setting achievable goals, and having support from others are key elements to achieving your goals. Let's dive in!
Changing her lifestyle helped Brenda find her way back to, ME. Day after day, she poured into her two kids and my marriage leaving little room for her self-development and care. Full of anxiety and unhappiness with what she saw in the mirror, she reached the brink and found herself desperate for change. Brenda is blessed to use her years of successes and failures to help show women that no matter what fills their lives, they can make any lifestyle sustainable and reach goals along the way.
[00:01 - 06:15] Opening Segment
• Brenda shares her background and story
His passion for showing women they can make any lifestyle sustainable and achieve goals • One of the biggest misconceptions about the ketogenic lifestyle
• How to improve your relationships with food, and overall health
[06:16 - 12:49] How to Overcome Self-Doubt and Achieve Success
• The two common issues for both women and men
Self-doubt and fear of judgment. • It can take years for someone to develop the tools they need to overcome their mindset issues
• Being relatable and sharing personal information is key in building trust and connection with clients
[12:50 - 19:13] Why You Should Pay Attention to Your Hormones
• People realize you're just a normal person when you get into fun conversations
• Brenda shares her experience dealing with postpartum depression and anxiety
• Why hormones are such an important part of Brendas' program
[19:14 - 25:22] It's Going to Take Work
• Brenda's outlook on the calories in and calories out concept
• If it's not sustainable, then it's not worth doing
You must make changes, but it doesn't mean your life has to stop in the process • Why the body is not a math equation, and it's a chemistry lab
[25:23 - 31:39] Empower Women is Key
• The great benefits of one-on-one coaching
• How Brenda structure refi days for optimal results
• What's been a focus for Brenda's personal and business life
[31:40 - 37:37] The Power of Health & Fitness
• Brenda's experience in graphic design and marketing
• How to help as many women as possible to be their authentic selves
• It is important to not quit when things get tough
[37:38 - 41:06] Closing Segment
• What you need to overcome adversity and be successful
• Be your own advocates and find someone who believes in you
Want to connect with Brenda? Follow her on Instagram, and TikTok. Hit your fat loss goals, balance hormones, and develop a new mindset!
"Once you get in control over one thing, you see what you're able of in multiple areas of your life." - Brenda Breland
"Just being okay with doing things that work for you and not worrying about everyone else around you." - Brenda Breland
"Our body is not a math equation, it's a chemistry lab." - Nate Palmer
Get lean, get strong, and get paid!
Let me help you reach your goals for FREE, just go to GetNatesBook.Com.
Break up with sugar and drop fat in 5 days at TheFreeSugarDetox.com, your first step to crushing your addiction to carbohydrates and starting to burn fat.
Learn more by connecting with me through Instagram or visit www.LowCarbHustlePodcast.com.
If you liked the show, please LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW, like, and subscribe through your favorite streaming platform!