Today's guest is Elena de Marco, nutrition coach at Fianna Gyms in Ireland.
Elena is currently finishing up her PhD in Nutrition, specializing in improving muscle mass and strength in aging via novel nutrition strategies at UCD, University College Dublin. Her background is a mixture of dietetics, food science, and nutraceuticals.
In today's podcast Nicole Aucoin and Elena de Marco discuss:
- How adding a nutrition program has helped Fianna Gyms in Ireland
- How Elena coaches nutrition clients using a linear path, a framework we use when coaching clients at Healthy Steps Nutrition
- How Elena was able to have a 76% conversion rate from her first challenge to participants continuing with ongoing coaching
- How the Healthy Steps Nutrition program fast-tracked her nutrition coaching program so that she can help more people in Ireland
- The future of Fianna Gyms and their nutrition coaching program in Ireland
For additional free help and to see how it works at Healthy Steps Nutrition Mentoring Program, click the link in the show notes.